Re: [foxboro] go global access

We use Exceed, but I think that if you go into the Operator_Env and make
sure that the Omsets are disabled then only those with passworded
environments will be able to change setpoint, acknowledge alarms etc.

Troy L.Brazell
Duke Energy Field Services
Automation CCST
Mid Continent
Borger, Texas
tlbrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell     806-898-4340
Office 806-275-5274

                    "Brian Long"

                    <blong@xxxxxxx>          To:     "Foxboro"
<foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    Sent by:                 cc:

                    foxboro-bounce@fre       Subject:     [foxboro] go global
access
                    elists.org

                    05/13/2002 12:17

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    foxboro

I'm in need of advice on the most secure way to allow go-global users acces
to an AW51b box.

Thanks,

Brian Long
Green Bay Packaging