Re: [foxboro] [foxboro]

  • From: "Maks Wilde" <mwilde@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 14:39:37 -0400

Ron,
These are indeed new parameters, you can learn more by reading 3.8.2 New
Control Block and Parameter Functionality and Support in B0700RC.

â?¦ The Alarm Deadband Timer (NASTDB) parameter specifies the deadband time
interval that must elapse before alarm condition is allowed to return to
normal.
â?¦ The Alarm Regeneration Timer (AMRTIN) parameter specifies the time
interval for
an alarm condition to exist continuously, after which a new unacknowledged
alarm
condition and its associated alarm message is generated.

Hope this helps,

Maks Wilde

On 9/4/07, Ron Schafer <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Everyone!
> We seem to have a little question...Version 8.3 and under PIDA block
> alarms (CP60) there is a AMRTIN and NASTDB entries. They show up
> smurfed. Is this a CP270 function only? On the 270's it's ok. Does
> anyone know anything about these parameters working based on CP's?
>

> Ronald G. Schafer
>
> 10026 Old Ridge Rd.
>
> Ashland Va. 23009
>
> 804-227-4034

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only
for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying,
circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments
from your system.