Re: [foxboro] display access

  • From: kevin.niederberger@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:21:30 +1300

Oswald,

By using the Display and Alarm Configurator (DispAlarmCfg in the Config=

menu) you can assign access levels to the Alarm Manager buttons to matc=
your environments.

Kevin Niederberger,
Systems Engineer,
Foxboro New Zealand
42 Vestey Drive, Mount Wellington.
P.O. Box 629, Auckland,
New Zealand.
Phone: +64 9 573 7690

                                                                       =
                       =20
                    oswald gomez                                       =
                       =20
                    <oswaldgomez@yahoo        To:     foxboro <foxboro@=
freelists.org>         =20
                    .es>                      cc:                      =
                       =20
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     [foxboro] di=
splay access           =20
                    foxboro-bounce@fre                                 =
                       =20
                    elists.org                                         =
                       =20
                                                                       =
                       =20
                                                                       =
                       =20
                    27/01/2004 11:54                                   =
                       =20
                    Please respond to                                  =
                       =20
                    foxboro                                            =
                       =20
                                                                       =
                       =20
                                                                       =
                       =20

Hi list,

hi guys, can anybody help configure my displays to not allow the operat=
ors
to access to the "block detail" windows. I've noticed that in their
environment, they can totally modify any control loop by pressing the b=
uton
"block detail". I'd like to stop this, so that changes could only be do=
ne
under the engineering environment.

Is there any file I can look at?

    Antivirus #8226; Filtros antispam #8226; 6 MB gratis
    =BFTodav=EDa no tienes un correo inteligente?

Systems (formerly The Foxboro Company). Use the info you obtain here at=

your own risks. Read http://www.thecassandraproject.org/disclaimer.html=

in
to unsubscribe:      mailto:foxboro-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dlea=
ve