Re: [foxboro] cascade/constraint control

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:23:20 -0400

From memory...  If you want a smooth transfer between the LC and TC, and you
want to prevent the controller not selected from winding up/down, connect
the FBK parameter of each block to the output of the SIGSEL, or OUTSEL.  The
controller not selected will track the controller selected, with an off set
equal to the proportional error.

Joseph M. Riccardi, Inc.
DCS Services - Industrial Process Control

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams