Re: [foxboro] Write to IAS Block from AIM*OPC using Matrikon Explorer for testing

  • From: Leonardo Mercado <leonardomrcd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 07:33:30 -0700 (PDT)

Alex,
Today I have tested with omset:
/opt/fox/bin/tools/omset -i 10 CMP:BLK.MEAS
and it works fine and I played with it several times with different values and
it was updating on the block detail display

Regarding AIM*OPC DA Server; this is our first trail to write to IAS block from
OPC client (Matrikon) as a test to allow data write using PIOPC interface to
read data from PI server from another project to our IAS blocks as far I
understand it will be connectionless to a non secured parameters. so currently
we have no any connection from AIM*OPC server to IAS blocks

Regards,

Leo.