Re: [foxboro] Workstation displays with Foxview

  • From: "Neil Martin" <neil_martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 10:13:00 -0500

If you have FoxView/FoxDraw loaded on a Sun station, then you should
already have conversion utilities in /usr/fox/wp/bin/tools.

See the pdf_fdf (graphic conversion) and the bdf_m1 (font conversion
including markers) utilities.  The markers will be converted in to several
.m1 files - put them in /opt/customer/displib/Markers.  If you run the
utility without any additional text after it, it will show you some helpful
hints.  The FoxDraw/FoxView document will probably also talk about these
utilities as well as some others.

Neil Martin
Huntsman Corporation
7114 North Lamar Blvd
Austin, TX.  78752
ph) 512-483-0119

                    "Mougeot, Thierry T

                    SPM-SMUC"                      To:     "list users IAS
Foxboro (E-mail)" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                    <Thierry.T.Mougeot@OPC.        cc:

                    shell.com>                     Subject:     [foxboro]
Workstation displays  with Foxview
                    Sent by:

                    foxboro-bounce@freelist

                    s.org

                    05/28/02 09:29 AM

                    Please respond to

                    foxboro

Hello to every one

I have been using a workstation WP51D with display manager soft with a
version 6.2.1 .
I have been looking for a utility to convert the old displays ( build =
with
"builder and display conf"  ) to a new version " foxview".
I would like to keep the same markers in the new displays . Is it =
possible ?
I would be grateful if you could send me a utility program and =
instructions
.
Best Regards . =20