Re: [foxboro] What causes System Alarms and What doesn't??

  • From: "Boulay, Russ" <Russ.Boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:33:37 -0400

Yes ..there is Tim......just goes to show you how many people have used
it....

The file name is too long for file2dsk usage.........once you extract the
zip...you will find:
file2dsk.exe
Smon_ech_NT.dsk
Smon_ech_251.dsk
QF990104B.txt

The 2 .dsk  files   one for NT and one for solaris 2.5.1 are too long.

Just rename them to something less than 7-8 characters...

-- Type: application/ms-tnef