Re: [foxboro] V8.4.3

  • From: "Johnson, Alex P (IOM)" <Alex.Johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 10:45:13 -0500

I cheated and asked the developer. He wrote:

"I've checked the code and found that the PIDA's set point will track the
measurement in Manual so long as Setpoint Tracking is set to 1 or 2 and there
are no control errors."

That is, the setpoint tracks in MANUAL if and only if SPTTRK=1 or 2 and if
there are no errors.

Hope this helps.

Invensys Operations Management
10900 Equity Drive
Houston, TX 77041
+1 713 329 8472 (desk)
+1 713 329 1600 (operator)
+1 713 329 1944 (SSC Fax)
+1 713 329 1700 (Central Fax)
alex.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx (current)
alex.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (good until September 2010)

Attend OpsManage'10
Real Collaboration. Real-Time Results.

Click Here to learn more about these events and to register.