Re: [foxboro] Top five reasons no windows users on the mail list list

  • From: duc.do@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 16:50:02 -0500

Hi Alex,

I was referring, with tongue in cheek, to the possibility of prospective
customers being exposed to the "balanced and unbiased opinions" on this list
and how that can be a good/bad thing. But I can see how you parsed it
differently than I intended.

At any rate, I appreciate the concern given to the indenpendence nature of
this mailing list and, by the same extension, the Cassandra Project.

Duc

--
The Cassandra Project
by the users, for the users