Re: [foxboro] Timer Question

  • From: "Doucet, Terrence" <tdoucet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:49:32 -0400

Along those same lines, you should check for sequence blocks in the CP.  =
Sequence blocks do not necessarily run periodically since they may wait =
for a state change to run a few lines of code. But if you have a large =
BPCSTM (max statements per BPC) then sequence code, once started will =
run to logical completion and this could extend a BPC, too.

If you are using any CP timing functions you must never have BPC =
overruns  on the STATION display.

Terry