Re: [foxboro] Tape drive SCSI ID's?

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 14:56:03 -0500

The preferred settings are in either the System Installation or System
Maintenance manuals. I can't look them up at the moment - it's nearly
midnight at the oasis. I'm in Dubai. What a week! Dubai, Oman, Abu Dhabi,
Qatar, then home.

Alex Johnson
Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/Archestra.html.