Re: [foxboro] Server 70 client as Configuration Station

  • From: Ron Deen <r.deen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:21:56 +0100

Remote DM's or Foxviews are not an option with 70Series. You could
upgrade to a 70 style C and get more "room". Adding a WP70 may be more
efficient?
Using an AW for operations is not a problem. From the Operator's point
of view it's the same as a WP70. It may be a bit slower due to
additional functions it performs but that is usually compensated by
adding more memory and a SCSI subsystem so it normally is a non-issue.

I will continue having weekend now ;-))

Regards,

Ron Deen (Foxboro)