Re: [foxboro] Sanity check on Go Global

  • From: "Lowell, Tim:" <Tim.C.Lowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 05:21:05 -0700

Ted,

Did you ever get the ICC to work with VNC?  I installed VNC when we were
having problems with GoGlobal and the ICC, and I never have been able to get
the ICC to even start up with VNC.  I'm not sure if the way we set up our
FoxViews to work with GoGlobal is causing the problem or what, but I was
hoping maybe you knew of some setting in the VNC configuration that would
make ICC work.  I haven't been able to find it.

Tim Lowell
Control Systems Engineer
ConocoPhillips, Trainer Refinery
Phone:  610-364-8362