Re: [foxboro] Sanity check on Go Global

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:20:03 -0500

GoGlobal is much faster. We sell it as part of our dialup solution -
FoxRemote Configurations 1, 2, and 3.

Hummingbird's eXceed works over dialup, but with FV you see significant
performance hit relative to GoGlobal on a phone line.

Alex Johnson
Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/Archestra.html.