Re: [foxboro] SPT / RSP tracking

  • From: "Andres Chianale M. (Inforsa)" <achianale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:20:21 -0400

I don't think so, what you need sounds pretty unusual to me, would you share
with us why your application require this, I'm interested. It doesn't seem
easy, unless you want to write the SPT directly to the block, using an IND
block, dm commands or so. Here we don't like that because it's hard to
document and not good for troubleshooting. If using calc or calca blocks, I
think you will have to handle the remote setpoint in the calc block and
switch betwen the remote setpoint and the old local setpoint, detect the
change to local, and then use REMSW for a moment to load the old value, and
some timing conditions that will require some work. Good luck.