Re: [foxboro] ***SPAM***Re: Alarm Tracking software

  • From: "Perez, Claudio" <CPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:17:38 -0300

>The biggest problem with nuisance alarms still occurs during unit =3D
> shutdown and startups.  I don't know if there is an elegant way to =
=3D
> address this.  But if someone has an idea, I am listening.
>=20
In our plant we have settled an analisis group to analize all the =
"posible"
alarms when the plant shuts down. Now we have tables with signals to =
change
their priorities to 5 based on  Interlocks contitions. The CADs will =
have a
filter to hide priority 5 alarms. So when an interlock trips all the
asosiated alarms change their priorities to 5 and when it is reseted  =
alarms
return to their original state. We choose to change priorities insteed =
of
inhibit them because we need alarms to know what is going on when some
equipment doesn=B4t start.=20

Regads
> Claudio A. Perez
> Control Systems Engineer
> PROFERTIL S.A.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
Esta informaci=F3n es privada y confidencial y est=E1  dirigida =
=FAnicamente a su
destinatario. Si usted  no es el destinatario original de este mensaje =
y por
este medio ha tenido acceso a dicha informaci=F3n, por favor elimine el
mensaje. La distribuci=F3n o copia de este mensaje est=E1 estrictamente
prohibida. Esta comunicaci=F3n es s=F3lo para prop=F3sitos de =
informaci=F3n y no
debe ser considerada como propuesta, aceptaci=F3n ni como una =
declaraci=F3n de
voluntad oficial emanada de Profertil S.A. La transmisi=F3n de e-mails =
no
garantiza que el correo electr=F3nico sea seguro o libre de error. Por
consiguiente, no manifestamos que esta informaci=F3n sea completa o =
precisa.
Toda informaci=F3n estar=E1 sujeta a alteraciones sin previo aviso.=20

This information is private and confidential and intended for the =
recipient
only. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are =
hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of =
this
message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for information
purposes only and shall not be regarded neither as a proposal, =
acceptance
nor as a statement of will or official statement from Profertil S.A. =
and/or
subsidiaries and/or affiliates. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed =
be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as
such. All information is subject to change without notice.