Re: [foxboro] Remote display manager on a moder X server?

  • From: "Bruley, Peter" <pbruley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Darryl Bond <dbond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:50:43 -0400

        ----------
        From:  Darryl Bond
        Sent:  Wednesday, July 31, 2002 4:45 PM
        To:  foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject:  Re: [foxboro] Remote display manager on a moder X server?

        Peter,
        Do the colours display properly?

        Yes

        Does it blink colours properly?

        Yes

        I get a warning window about colors that I can not kill. But I just
send it to a desktop that I do not use and then it doesn't bother me. Other
than that everything works great.(even ICC and System Management)

        Regards
        Darryl Bond

mailto:foxboro-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=join
mailto:foxboro-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=leave