Re: [foxboro] Relocating Workstations

  • From: David Johnson <DRJohn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 14:59:14 -0600

I thought that somehow Foxboro maps the MAC address to the letterbug in
addition to the IP address.  Most of the stuff on the nodebus isn't using
IP addresses, but MAC addresses (or so it would seem if you run a packet
sniffer).  How they map the addresses to the letterbugs, I do not know.

Good Luck,
David

"The only reason for time, is so that everything doesn't happen at once."
Buckaroo Banzai