Re: [foxboro] RE : Enhancements (was: CP60 Alarm Message)

  • From: "Horlacher, Don" <DHorlacher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 12:16:41 -0700

The selection appears after login.=20

-----Original Message-----
From: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] =
On Behalf Of Doucet, Terrence
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 11:13 AM
To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [foxboro] RE : Enhancements (was: CP60 Alarm Message)

Alex,
=20
On that web page I see "Contact Us" ----> Email per team --->  per@foxbor=
o.com
=20
Is that the pick you are suggesting.  I only ask because the page seems a=
=20little out of date with the foxboro.com email address and also the "ne=
w"  training schedule for 2007.
=20
Terry
________________________________

De: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx de la part de Johnson, Alex P (IPS)
Date: mer. 2008-03-19 13:09
=C0: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [foxboro] Enhancements (was: CP60 Alarm Message)

The previous thread led Terry to suggest an enhancement. That led me to w=
onder if everyone is aware of the new Product Enhancement Request (PER) b=
utton on the Global Product Support website (http://support.ips.invensys.=
com <http://support.ips.invensys.com/> ).

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat

=20
=20

=20
-------
This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared =
by MailMarshal. If this is spam please forward this message to spam@asarc=
o.com so that we may evaluate it and block future messages.
-------
*

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of ASARCO =
LLC and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are intended solely for =
the use of=20
the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not=
=20a named recipient or otherwise have reason to believe that you have re=
ceived this message in error,=20
please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your co=
mputer. Any other use, retention, dissemination forwarding, printing or c=
opying of this e-mail is=20
strictly prohibited.  Although this email and any attachments are believe=
d to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer =
system into which it is=20
received, and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure=
=20that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by ASARCO LLC =
and/or its=20
affiliates for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use

This e-mail has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal=20
www.marshal.com

*