Re: [foxboro] Problems with Aspen IP21 CIMIO with IA version 6.5

  • From: "Corey R Clingo" <clingoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 10:54:32 -0500

We are using FoxAPI 4.2.7 on a v. 6.5 AW51E, and haven't had any problems
with analog or discrete tags with IP.21.  What version of all the IP.21
stuff are you running?

Corey Clingo
BASF Corp.

|         |           Henry            |
|         |           Blekkenhorst     |
|         |           <blekkenhoh@bowat|
|         |           er.com>          |
|         |           foxboro-bounce@fr|
|         |           eelists.org      |
|         |           10/24/2003 09:27 |
|         |           foxboro          |

  |              To:  foxboro
                                                 |
  |              cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [foxboro]   Problems with Aspen IP21 CIMIO   with  IA
version 6.5                                            |

      We are having a problem  reading descrete tags  with ASPEN IP21 on
version 6.5  with FOXAPI 4.2.7    on a  Solaris  AW.

      Has anyone tried  installing  FoxAPI 4.2.5   on a Solaris  AW
upgraded to   IA version  6.5?  I understand there are sites running this
combination on the windows platform.

            Thanks

      Henry Blekkenehorst
      Process Control Engineer