Re: [foxboro] Printing the contents of a calc block

  • From: duc.do@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:39:46 -0500

Stan,

Let's say you have a calc block named COMP01:CAL12345 in 01CP01, you can run
this shell script (as root) on an AW:

#!/bin/sh
cd /opt/fox/ciocfg/api
./iccprt -p -n COMP01:CAL12345 -o /tmp/iccprt.out 01CP01
nawk '{if ($1 == "NAME" || $1 == "DESCRP" || $1 ~ /STEP/) print $0
       if ($1 ~ /M[012][0-9]/ && $3 != "0\.0")            print $0
       if ($3 ~ /\:/ && $3 ~ /\./)                        print $0
      }' /tmp/iccprt.out
rm /tmp/iccprt.out

It'll print out all relevant connections, memory registers, and steps. The
modifications needed to take the blockname and CP as command line parameters
are left as an exercise to those who are curious.

Duc