Re: [foxboro] Poping up Overlays from Sequence

  • From: "Kevin FitzGerrell" <fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:12:40 +1200

I don't have an example in front of me, but you should be able to do the
following:

When you start your sequence, use the starting script or the button on your
graphics to pass in the display manager name ($DMNAME or $GCLBUG) to one of
the sequence's string variables or to a string block.  Then you can use that
variable in your sequence logic.

Regards,

Kevin FitzGerrell
Foxboro New Zealand