Re: [foxboro] PLC interface question

  • From: "Jim Mowrey" <jmowrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:45:09 -0400

If it does talk Modbus RTU, you can interface via a FBM224 card.  Just
installed one of these at one of my sites.

Went pretty well, except the card does not support double precision numbers
(4 registers instead of 2 for a float).

Also, can have redundant ports, but not redundant cards talking to the same
Slave device.

Jim