Re: [foxboro] PIDA block weirdness

Tim,

Did you check the .INHSTA and .INHALM values?

Do you still have a copy of the checkpoint file from before you fixed the
problem (maybe the BBlbug.UC)?  I find it helpful to use dbvu to look at the
block parameters as stored in the CP for troubleshooting problems like this.

Regards,

Kevin FitzGerrell
Systems Engineer
Foxboro New Zealand