Re: [foxboro] P92 Quad KVM Extension

  • From: <Jack.Easley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:45:07 -0600

We have a lot of 100' VGA cables in place at 8.3 MESH with no complaints
(buy quality VGA cables). We use 100-120' fiber optic extenders (not
cheap) for USB with no problems (other than the normal USB hub
problems).

However, we have an upcoming project that will be about 300' between box
and Screen/keyboards so I welcome any tried and true suggestions for
video, USB, & RS423 extensions up to 350'.

Thanks,

Jack Easley
Sr. I&C Technician
Luminant Power, Martin Lake Plant