Re: [foxboro] P91 Question

  • From: "Chaiket, Thom" <tchaiket@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 11:32:34 -0400

Just a quick update, folks.

After one more reboot almost right after the last message, the machine
stayed on for almost a couple days before starting to crash again today.
The first crash, we had (kernel_stack_inpage_error) alarm.  The second
event, we had a windows delay write failed.  The latter makes me think
of how the controller is talking with the drives.

Also, the Device Manager, I found Device 3 to be Intel 5000 Series
Chipset PCI Express x4 Port 3-25E3.    Nothing is connected to the
corresponding PCI E slot.