Re: [foxboro] P91 Question

  • From: "Goldie, Shaun S" <Shaun.Goldie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 09:01:43 +1200

Is your P91 close to overloaded, without a RAID battery it has stopped doing
buffered writes (cache) and instead all writes are being written directly to
the HDD this is a bit slower but should not cause a P91 to crash.
So either you are overloaded or there is a problem with a power supply /
controller as well
Shaun