Re: [foxboro] Nodebus..Displays..Smurfing..William..Shatner..Acting

  • From: "Stadler, Herman" <Herman.Stadler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:00:04 +0200

Hi David

I've never been exposed to Foxboro's programming and is looking for an=
 example of e.g.. how a motor or valve is programmed. I did extensive=
 programming wit Step M on the Siemens Teleperm Me DCS. I've also done a=
 lot of programming with Siemens S5/S7, Allen Bradley Controllogix, but I=
 could not identify anything I saw on the Net. What programming languages=
 are available?=0D

Regards

Herman