Re: [foxboro] Nodebus..Displays..Smurfing..William..Shatner..Acting

  • From: "Boulay, Russ" <russ.boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:33:50 -0400

David.....

The ATS has 2 IP addresses.
One for MESH side 151.128.152.x
One for Nodebus side.....depending on the node it is tied to.

The nodebus IP by default is wrong. 151.128.8.65
If this is not fixed by running the ATS post commit beforfe plugging in the
ATSfor the first time per the user doc....you will see issues as your
experiencing.
Also, an pre-v8.x post commit must be run to fix /etc/hosts files on "legacy"
systems.

So, first with the PDA  perform a status read of your ATS and confirm the IP
addresses for the ATS are correct.
151.128.8.65 for NBIP is bad.
Second, confirm that the NSAP for the ATS is also correct from that same PDA
reading