Re: [foxboro] NASTDB & AMRTIN

  • From: "Hillier, Bill" <hillier.bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:02:03 -0300

There is a CAR in for this issue.

Bill Hillier

 Process Control Superintendent

=20

600 ROUTE 785
UTOPIA, N.B.
E5C 2K4
(: (506)755-4468

Fax: (506)755-6303

@*: hillier.bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message-----
From: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ron Schafer
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 8:37 AM
To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [foxboro] NASTDB & AMRTIN

I sat wondering why my CP60's were taking so long to checkpoint...and my
mind wandered to a conversation someone was having here not long ago
about the same when I stumbled onto a log file in the ciocfg directory.
Being the curious guy I am, I opened it an found the "Nasty Deadband"
rearing its head again. It was each and every ain,pida,and accum(amrtin
only) showing "Error on parameter". I guess since the CP60 image is
version 6.5.3 and don't support these parameters the upload must be
trying to get them anyway and times out since it can't. If I have say
600-1000 of these blocks in a cp that could explain the long time to
upload a CP.

Has anyone else seen this or written a CAR? I show this on all my CP60's
that are in my system.

Ronald G. Schafer
10026 Old Ridge Rd.
Ashland Va. 23009