Re: [foxboro] Matrikon OPC Server for Foxboro I/A

  • From: Kevin Fitzgerrell <fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 00:08:40 +0900

Nodebus traffic needs to stay that low only with extended nodes using FONBEs
or NBEs.  FONBEs especially had islanding issues at high throughput.  For
single segment nodes or NCNI extended nodes you should be able to push
around 1600 pkts/sec.
It also depends where that traffic is going - if you're running any D/E
boxes on DNBIs with the Foxboro gold box converter and MII-AUI adapter,
you're likely to let the magic smoke out of the gold box with sustained high
throughput.

Cheers,

Kevin

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 10:11 PM, William C Ricker <wcricker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx