Re: [foxboro] Ladder Logic

  • From: "DUNHAM, KENNETH J" <kdunham@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 16:08:44 +0000

Curious to know what limitations you are referring to?

Kenneth Dunham
ERF/DCS System Engineer,
Fort Calhoun Station
9610 Power Lane, Blair, NE 68008
Mail Stop FC 1-9
Phone: (402) 533-6934
email: kdunham@xxxxxxxx
For a list of all the ways technology has failed to improve the quality of
life, please press three.
(Alice Kahn)