Re: [foxboro] Informix Historian vs AIM*

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:21:11 -0500

I'm not sure, but you can go to www.iastore.com and get list pricing.

There have been upgrade discounts available and I think there still are.
Talk to your Acct Rep or Brian Barry.

Alex Johnson
Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/Archestra.html.