Re: [foxboro] Informix Historian vs AIM*

  • From: tom.vandewater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:50:41 -0500

Thanks Alex,
        I am unfamiliar with Wonderware's MMI or HMI.  Does it have a
pre-existing client application that displays trending information that
comes from Industrial SQL's server?  I noticed in a presentation about
Foxboro/Invensys future plans that IA series Level 5 mentions a "New
Visualization".  What is the future of Foxview as the MMI for IA.  Will it
be replaced by WonderWare?  At Level 4 I see mention of IAWW which indicates
that IA might be moving away from Foxview as the display interface or at
least in parralell path with WW.

Tom VandeWater