Re: [foxboro] ICC field width (was Re: stddisp)

  • From: Corey R Clingo <corey.clingo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:27:45 -0500

That's because you are supposed to "upgrade" to IACC, er, IEE, um,
something that starts with "I".

This CAR is now closed.  But the bar is open.

Corey Clingo
BASF Corporation

Sascha Wildner <swildner@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/22/2008 06:10 AM
Please respond to
foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject

foxpat wrote:

> Reproduced mentioned problem at our site as well (created a query to
give me
> all PAKIN blocks where Compound + Block length exceeded 22 characters.
Found
> about 10 instances, all showing described problem!)
>
> I submitted a CAR today.
>
> Thanks again for pointing it out!

Speaking of maximum lengths (your mail just reminded me of it), the ICC
will not allow to enter a link that has the maximum number of characters
(which is 42) because the field is only 41 characters wide.

I submitted a CAR about it back in noughty nought, but they didn't even
get my point and it was closed without further action.

Sascha Wildner