Re: [foxboro] IACC questions

Thank you to all who replied.  Both the quantity and quality of responses
were fantastic.

Greg Hurwitt
BASF Freeport, TX

|---------+------------------------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |                        |Gregory A

|         |
|Hurwitt/NCF/FREEPORT/BASF-CORP/BASF@BASF-CORP|
|         |                        |Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

|         |                        |

|         |                        |

|         |                        |02/01/05 09:07 AM
 |
|         |                        |Please respond to foxboro

|         |                        |

|---------+------------------------+--------------------------------------------->

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |              To:  foxboro
                                  |
  |              cc:
                                  |
  |   Subject:   [foxboro] IACC questions
                                  |

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|---------+------------------------+--------------------------------------------->
|         |                        |

|---------+------------------------+--------------------------------------------->

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

1.  How many folks are using IACC on a regular basis at this point?  Do you
consider it robust?  Is it capable of handling a project of around
3000-4000 I/O points?  How easy (or difficult) is it to backup/restore your
IACC database?

2.  Does IACC have bulk configuration import capability of either Excel- or
text-formatted information?

3.  Does IACC replace System Definition, or any other configurators, or
just ICC?

4.  Does a system configured with IACC still have a CSA database?

5.  Any other general opinions/comments?

We will be talking directly to Foxboro soon for the official answer to
these questions, but I am also very interested in the opinions and
experience of this group.

Greg Hurwitt
BASF Freeport, TX