Re: [foxboro] IACC Product and Integration with existing I/A tool s

  • From: "Corey R Clingo" <clingoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:16:27 -0500

This is good, though it doesn't help me because we only have one
AW70...and I try to stay off it if I can (Windows boxen tend to lock up
less frequently that way :).  I would still have to do the VNC thing for
my 51s.

I guess I ought to RTFM, but how does the IACC server talk to the host AW
to actually do the CP downloads, particularly if that AW is a 51?

Corey

"Boulay, Russ" <russ.boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/03/2005 08:55 AM
Please respond to foxboro

              To:  "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
              cc:
         Subject:       Re: [foxboro] IACC Product and Integration with
existing I/A tool        s

One of the issues of note is Corey's last statement where he would load
VNC
to be able to configure control database from different locations.

This is one of the areas that have been missed in these discussions.

With IACC you can have an "off platform" IACC server and then have your
AW70's/WP70's be IACC clients to that server.
The server can also be one of your AW70's.
So using the server/client functions of IACC, config work can be performed
from different locations.

There are the IACC rules of accessing the database one user at a time, but
this would be similar to ICC and have configuration tools from any
workstation that you designated as a IACC client.