Re: [foxboro] IABatch Help... And some Friday humor

  • From: Jerry Hidahl <Jerry_Hidahl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:50:03 -0500

I had a similar problem getting meaningful data back with small charge
quantities. I'm working on an ancient version (FoxBatch) on Unix, so there
might be some differences in the details that you need to watch out for.

The change value for IALink is a pair of arguments on the IADriver command
line. The delta value that triggers a read is -rn, and the delta for a
write is -wn, where n is the smallest change you want transferred (e.g.
1.0, 0.1, 0.01).  The IADriver command is in your RUN.cmd file.

I don't think I found this myself. Someone at Foxboro helped me, probably
Anna Morgan or Lisa Kanakry at the support center.

Jerry Hidahl