From: Smith, James J. [mailto:JJSmith@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 1:20 PM
To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [foxboro] Hummingbird 9.0 configuration on XP for X-terminal

I am looking for the configuration document (If available) for configuring
X-term session with Exceed 9.0. I'm running 6.1 on an AW51E. I've looked on
Cassandra but could not find anything XP specific.
James J. Smith
I&C Supervisor
Tate & Lyle North America
Decatur Plant
jjsmith@xxxxxxxx <mailto:jjsmith@xxxxxxxx>
Phone   217-421-2796
Fax     217-421-4764

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender immediately. Please
note that we reserve the right to monitor and read any emails sent and
received by the Company in accordance with and to the extent permitted by
applicable legal rules.