Re: [foxboro] How does remote display manager choose teh size of it's widnow?

  • From: "Blunier, Mark" <Mark.Blunier@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:01:13 -0600

 RE: [foxboro] How does remote display manager choose teh size of = it's
widnow?

If I recall correctly, the 'native' resolution for the = display
manager is 960x720.  I set my display size up to = 960x750 so
there is room for a window manager (if I run = one).

>Anyone have any idea why this would be?

The dmcfg specifies if it starts up full, default, or = quarter
size.
>I recognize that in  the long run I'll = be
>using xdm broadcast or something like that. Will = that solve
>this problem?

No.
Mark Blunier
Any opinions expressed in this message are not = necessarily those of the
company.

--- Links ---
   1 3D"mailto:stanb@xxxxxxxx";