Re: [foxboro] How does remote display manager choose teh size of it's widnow?

  • From: "Milum, Jeremy" <JMilum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:15:14 -0600

> Stan, and others.  I remember sending ALL of the necessary information
> for doing this to someone on this list.  Then I think I remember him
> having put together an absolutely complete procedure and I thought it
> was posted on the cassandra site.  Anybody else remember that???

Try this link to the list archive:

//www.freelists.org/archives/foxboro/12-2001/msg00050.html

Jeremy Milum
Kerr-McGee Chemical LLC
(662)343-6517
jmilum@xxxxxxx

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use,
distribution or copying of the message is prohibited.  Please let me know
immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message by mistake,
then delete the e-mail message.  Thank you.