Re: [foxboro] How can i use 'Clear Page' for all Alarm-Managers

  • From: "Grace, Kathy" <kgrace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 09:28:28 -0400

Dirk,

You need to edit (create) the file \usr\fox\wp\data\init.user. Search for
the option CLR_OPT, enable it, and set the value to 1. Reboot. When an alarm
is cleared it will then be cleared from all workstations in the CAG as set
up in your commgrp.cfg file. Note: This will need to be done for all
workstation in the CAG if you want to be able to clear these alarms from all
the workstations.

This has nothing to do with the *AApan, *AAtab, or am_def.cfg files.

Kathy