Re: [foxboro] HMI SCREEN SNAPSHOTS

  • From: "Pioch, Todd" <Todd.Pioch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 21:45:53 +0000

Here is an automated CreateScreenShots.ksh script file that works very well for
us to automate screen captures with the HyperSnap-DX Pro utility.  You will
need to create a BLANKSCRN.fdf in the folder that has all of your display files.

for DISP in `ls -1 /opt/disp/$1/*.fdf`
do
        pref -$GCLBUG dmcmd /opt/disp/psl1/BLANKSCRN.fdf
        sleep 2
        echo $DISP
        pref -$GCLBUG dmcmd $DISP
        sleep 10
        c:/HySnapDX/hsdx -snap:awin -save:jpg $DISP.jpg
done

exit

Note:  This script file was created for us by one of the Application Engineers
at Invensys Foxboro-Montreal.

Todd J. Pioch, V&V Engineer
NextEra Energy - NPE Digital Group/PSL Office# UMF-3038
6501 S. Ocean Drive
Jensen Beach, FL 34957
W: 772-467-4900
C: 561-797-3646