Re: [foxboro] HLBL Language and missing math functions PER Rejected

  • From: andreas.weiss@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 13:58:33 +0100

> I would guess Invensys sells an add on package that does this work for you
> and it is just soooo simple to use and cheap.

Robert,

it might be much more complicated.

Your proposal is based on the idea that Invensys is interested to sell a
product or services.
Are they interested doing that?

If you answer that question with yes -> Why do they do not say to the customer
"We are really interested in realizing the product enhancement. We think that
is only valuable for you and not for other customers. Would you like to pay the
price ...?"

Regards,

Andreas