From: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Kevin Fitzgerrell
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 5:22 PM
To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [foxboro] HLBL Language and missing math functions PER Rejected

I like to think that lots of us wrote similar PERs which Foxboro marketing
and development looked at and said, "This makes a lot of sense, we should
implement it."
From a more pessimestic point of view I suppose it could have something to
do with our current review of control systems to determine if Foxboro should
remain our primary control platform going forward too...

Kevin