Re: [foxboro] Global Variable Connections

  • From: "Doucet, Terrence" <tdoucet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 20:34:52 -0400

William,

In the sink block, CALCA, connect another input to the .MA parameter of the CIN
block. Do your checkpoint and then toggle the CIN block to Manual and back to
Auto. Hopefully that will resolve the other connection too so that you do not
need to force the contact.

What s/w level are you running in the CP60's?  I have done a lot of peer
testing and have never run into that problem. Perhaps with ABSTA but not CP60.

Terry