From: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Baptiste, Nigel
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 2:59 PM
To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [foxboro] Foxboro I/A interface with PLC5/30's

Hello list,

Does anyone have experience interfacing I/A with AB PLC5/30's?

I have to integrate the two for combustion control & burner management =
on a steam turbine generator unit.

The combustion controls would be replaced with the I/A system but the =
budget does not permit the replacement of the PLC based BMS.

Hence I'm seeking the best way to interface the two systems.

Regards,
Nigel Baptiste.

solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended
recipient, be
advised that you have received this email in error that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately. Please note that we
reserve
the right to monitor and read any emails sent and received by the Company in
accordance with and to the extent permitted by applicable legal rules.