Re: [foxboro] FoxSFC

  • From: Ulrich Wieczorek <uwieczorek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 10:40:50 +0200

Andreas,

first, this can be an installation issue. It is important to use the
correct shell (I think it was
csh, but I'm not sure, have a look on the manual).

If you are sure that installation was correct, try what happens when you
start ICC not
with the CIO_Config Menu entry and select the compound through the CSA view,
but choose the station directly with CIO_STN_Cfg. Check if the
"Edit sequential function chart" menu entry is now selectable. I
experienced this
behaviour with I/A 7.1 on AW51 a few years ago. I did not find the
reason for
it but didn't search very hard since I could live with the alternative
start method.

Regards,
Ulrich