Re: [foxboro] Fear & Loathing in Las Vega$

  • From: drjohn@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:14:00 -0500 (CDT)

About FoxHistory and ISQL.

Apparently FoxHistory and ISQL from Wonderware will both be supported.  I got
two different stories on the future of these products depending on if you
talked to a Foxboro, or WonderWare rep.  I think they (Invensys) would
ultimately like to get to one historian package, but it will be a while before
that happens.

Regards,
David