Re: [foxboro] FT FOLAN Faults

  • From: "Brian Long" <blong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:19:01 -0500

Tom,

Both the nodes in question have DNDX cards.  In fact Foxboro had me replace
my Rev. E's with Rev. H's.  I just changed them today.  From past calls to
Foxwatch, traffic rates have not been a problem.  But by the time they get
logged in the traffic may be down.  I'll let you know what kind of typical
traffic rates I have when I can get the info.

Thanks for the info,
Brian